Stained Glass Classes instructed by Agitsi
Stained Glass Class in Tulsa
🌿 Cathedral Garden Ornament 🌱
Beginner friendly lead project.
June 9th, at 11am click here for tickets
click here for Facebook event and pictures
Butterflies & Turtles
Join us for a fun beginner friendly class on how to score/cut glass, use a grinder, apply copper foil or lead, and solder. Take home your masterpiece that day!
Glass Jewelry Class
Join us to learn how to score/cut glass, grind, apply copper foil, and solder using lead free solder. Make multiple pendants
Lead Came Project for Beginners to Pro
Moon ☆ Sun Project
July 12th @ 5:30 $45 ( $50 after fees) purchase tickets click here
☆Cats ☆ Hats☆ Bats☆ Stained Glass Same Day Work Shops
- Fun beginner friendly 4 hr class.
- Learn to score/cut glass, grind, apply copper foil and lead, solder, and apply multi media in one class!
- Small class size
- Pick your project.
- Don't forget ! You can book your own party for 5 or more guests.
- Multiple day and evening classes available only minutes from downtown Tulsa.
- Bring a Friend Specials
- Click here to view dates and times available on Eventbrite